Warranty Conditions & Service
Warranty for manufactured equipment purchased for installation in the U.S. and Canada is as follows:
• Circuit Boards – 3 years parts and 1 year labor
• Electro mechanical parts – 2 years parts and 1 year labor
• All other parts – 1 year parts and 1 year labor
• Accessories and Dispensers: 1 year parts only (airpot vacuum insulation – 1 year)
• Dispenser Funnels – 1 year
Warranty does not apply under the following conditions:
• Accident, neglect or abuse
• Improper installation. Equipment must be installed by a professional technician and must comply with all local electrical, mechanical and plumbing codes
• Relocation or reinstallation
• Any modifi cation to equipment
• Failure to provide neutral to the electrical connection if the unit requires it
• Incorrect voltage applied to the unit at anytime
• Improper cleaning procedures
• Water conditions, including, but not limited to, excessive lime and chlorine
• Faucet seat cups, sight gauge tubes, and sight gauge washers are not covered
• All warranties are null and void if muriatic or any other form of hydrochloric acid is used for cleaning or deliming
Warranty covers all electrical parts, fittings and tubing, but does not cover installation, adjustments, training, preventative maintenance, cleaning, or improper operation / application.
Warranty is effective and conditional on the following:
• FETCO® has received timely notifi cation of the claim by phone: 1.800.338.2699, by email: email@example.com or mail: FETCO®, 600 Rose Road, Lake Zurich, IL 60047 Attention: Director of Technical Support and; • The item has been verifi ed as under warranty and;
• A Return Authorization Number (RA) has been issued by FETCO® and;
• Pre-paid shipment of defective equipment to FETCO®
• All defective parts must be replaced with genuine FETCO® parts.
The warranty period begins from the day of shipment from FETCO® and warrants that the equipment manufactured by FETCO® will be free from defect in material and craftsmanship existing at the time of manufacturing and appearing within the applicable warranty period.
The warranty does not apply to any equipment, component or part not manufactured by FETCO®. The warranty also does not apply to any equipment, components or parts manufactured by FETCO®, in FETCO’s judgment, that has been affected by intentional or unintentional misuse, abuse, alteration, damage, casualty, improper installation or operation, improper maintenance, improper repair or extreme conditions.
The Buyer’s resolution against FETCO® for the breach of any obligation resulting from the sale of equipment manufactured by FETCO® whether derived from warranty or otherwise shall be limited, at FETCO’s sole discretion, as specifi ed herein to repair, replace or refund.
In no circumstances shall FETCO® be liable for any other damages or loss, including, but not limited to, the following:
• Lost profits
• Lost sales
• Loss of use of equipment
• Expenses for removal or reinstallation
• Claims from the Buyer’s customers
• Cost of capital
• Cost of downtime
• Cost of substitute equipment
• Facilities or services or any other special, incidental or consequential damages
Service calls are limited to normal weekday business hours (no weekends or holidays). No more than 2 hours of travel time will be covered per round trip. Reconditioned circuit boards may be used for warranty replacements. Warranty is null and void if repairs are not made by a FETCO® recommended service agent. If the defective parts are not returned or if the parts are found by factory testing to be operational and functional, the warranty claim will be denied.