In-field training may also be available to you on a limited basis. Please contact the Tech Service team to inquire about local training sessions that may be schedueld for your area in the upcoming months.
THE NEXT AVAILABLE DATE(s) FOR TECHNICIAN TRAINING AT THE LAKE ZURICH FACILITY:
* Friday, May 12, 2017
FETCO Corporate Office and Manufacturing Facility
600 Rose Road
Lake Zurich, Illinois 60047
* 1 day sessions.
* Typically held in Lake Zurich 3-4 times a year.
HOW TO SIGN UP:
CLICK HERE to inquire about the upcoming dates, requirements, times and availability. You will receive a response within 24 hours.
• Training sessions provide certification to independent agents who service, maintain & repair FETCO coffee brewing equipment.
• The main focus of the equipment training is (but not limited to): CBS-5000 series, CBS-2000e and CBS-2100XTS series coffee brewers.
• Formal certification documentation is presented upon satisfactory completion of the class.
• These sessions ARE NOT intended for end-users or operators. Equipment User Guides with detailed operating instructions are available by clicking here.
• Although extremely rare, forces beyond our control may alter staff and facility availability and therefore training dates and times are subject to change.
• Sessions typically fill up quickly and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.